The Mission of the Sikeston/Bootheel Area United Way is to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of the Sikeston/Bootheel community. Our focus is on the building blocks for a good quality of life -- education, income, and health -- and create long-lasting change by addressing the underlying causes of problems -- poverty, literacy, career readiness, and well being.?
The Sikeston/Bootheel Area United Way supports 21 agencies in Scott, New Madrid, Mississippi, Stoddard, and Butler counties. ?99 cents of every $1 donated by individuals and businesses is invested back into these local communities.
Your gift and the UNITED
effort of many individuals and organizations make this a community where...
- seniors and persons with disabilities remain healthy and independent longer;
- children have the opportunity to achieve their full potential;
- individuals and families can overcome diversity
- basic nutritional needs of adults, children, and families are met; and
- people in crisis have a resource.
With the continued support of caring individuals and organizations, we will all continue to make a positive impact on our community!