The SEMO Food Bank is seeking a highly qualified, dynamic and engaging individual to serve as Chief Executive Officer. The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the overall administration, management and leadership of the SEMO Food Bank in the pursuit of our mission, goals and objectives as set by the Board of Directors. This includes fiscal accountability, personnel management, resource development (food and funds), operations management, public relations and compliance. The position reports to the Board of Directors. An ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for ending hunger. Must be willing and able to travel frequently on a local and national scale
Application Qualifications: MINIMUM SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, business or related fields
• Visionary and creative leadership experience with an outstanding record of accomplishment in fundraising.
• 3+ years knowledge and best practices in all key areas of not-for-profit management, preferred
• Superior analytic, strategic and organizational skills, coupled with honesty, integrity, judgement and discretion
• Excellent communication skills, including public speaking, media relations, interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build community contacts.
Position Details: • Full-time, exempt position; Monday - Friday; occasional weekends and holidays as needed. • Comprehensive benefits.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit resume, cover letter, which should include three professional references to Nirmala Lambert, SEMO Food Bank, P.O. Box 190, Sikeston, MO 63801, firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2018 for consideration. No phone calls please.