The Sikeston Regional Chamber is the driving force that fosters economic growth, member development and regional community engagement.
- To foster economic growth, the Sikeston Regional Chamber is an advocate for its members by identifying their needs in order to help create job growth and enhance the quality of life.
- To foster member development, the Sikeston Regional Chamber cultivates and facilitates tools and resources that advance individual member success.
- To foster community engagement, the Sikeston Regional Chamber encourages investment into community projects in an effort to advance the Sikeston region.
SRC Membership Luncheons: Held every other month, provide an opportunity to network with other business professionals and enjoy quality community programming.
- Member Exclusive Sponsorship: $350 Speak directly to Membership Luncheon Attendees for 5-7 minutes about your business. Exclusive rights to table information and promotional materials. Average luncheon attendance is 75. Only 6 available per year.
Chamber Ambassadors: SRC Ambassadors are elite volunteers who represent the Chamber and their company in the community by attending our events, mentoring new members and staying informed of all Chamber Programs and projects.
Annual Awards Banquet: The SRC Annual Awards Banquet highlights those in our community who have excelled throughout their year!
- Member Exclusive Sponsorship: $500 Table Sponsors receive table signage, event recognition and entry for 8 to the event. Your business will be recognized in front of the more than 425 business leaders and volunteers who attend the event each year.
Farmer’s Recognition Banquet: This event is the Chamber’s way of celebrating successes in our agribusiness community!
Annual Golf Tournament: The SRC’s Annual Golf Tournament is a great way to network with a variety of Members. You will also support additional SRC programming and scholarship opportunities for Leadership Sikeston.
- Member Exclusive Sponsorships:
- $150 Silver Sponsorship gives your business representation to the more than 100 golfers plus all the volunteers participating in our Annual Golf Tournament.
- $300 Gold Sponsorship gets you the same recognition covers fees for a 3-person team in the tournament.
PUBLICITY & EXPOSURE
Ribbon Cutting & Groundbreaking Ceremonies: Celebrate the opening of your business, relocation, renovation or other milestone!
Stampede Week: Stampede Week is a partnership with the Sikeston Jaycees to increase community Rodeo involvement. Local businesses compete for prizes adding visibility to Rodeo events as well as their own businesses.
Virtual Exposure: SRC Members receive additional exposure through our website, Facebook page and weekly email blasts.
- sikeston.net: 164,067 views in 2020
- Key features: Membership Directory, Events Calendar, Job Postings
- 3,600 followers
- 3,200 likes
- Weekly Email Blasts: 73,750 emails sent in 2020
- 722 is the number of average recipients
- 97% of the emails received
- 33% open rate
Leadership Sikeston: Leadership Sikeston is a program designed to empower members of our community with the tools, experiences, and network to become future leaders. This program offers informative, hands-on learning opportunities in a stimulating atmosphere encouraging participants to use both new and proven tools to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Sikeston Young Professionals: SYPs is a coalition of business professionals, ages 21-45ish, who are interested in and focused on the betterment of themselves and the Sikeston Region.
Lunch & Learns: These professional development opportunities are exclusive to SRC Members. Topics such as Communicating Across Generations, 5 Steps to Social Media Success and Goggle Docs for Beginners are hosted by the Chamber. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT & TOURISM
Economic Development: In 2020 the SRC recruited Carlisle Construction Materials to Sikeston’s South Industrial Park. The new industry will invest $62 million into their new 455,000 square foot building and provide 100 NEW jobs in our area.
Advocacy: The SRC continuously works with state and local governments to ensure the Sikeston Region is business-friendly.
- $800,000 – additional annual revenue for the City of Sikeston created by the passing of a use tax in 2019
- $18.6 Million – amount invested into the Sikeston Public School System after the community passed the 2019 Public School Bond
Workforce Development: The SRC implemented the SOAR (Students Observing Area Resources) as a way to better prepare our workforce. SOAR is an engaging program developed specifically for Sikeston High School students to realize potential career opportunities the Sikeston Region has to offer. It also helps them make connections within the community to fulfill a prosperous future.
Tourism: The Sikeston Convention & Visitors Bureau, a part of the SRC, promotes community events that bring visitors to Sikeston. MEMBERSHIP INVESTMENT
- Up to 5 employees $195
- 6-10 employees $225
- 11-15 employees $280
- 16-25 employees $350
- 26-40 employees $385
- 41-80 employees $475
- 81+ employees $590
- Individuals $100
- Non-profits/Churches $100
- Civic Clubs, Gov. Agencies $200
- Higher Education $350
- Utilities $850
- Financial Institutions:
- First location $1100
- Second Location +$500
- Hotel Memberships:
- Small (less than 100 rooms) $450
- Large (100+ rooms) $500
- Industrial Memberships:
- Small (less than 100 employees) $600
- Large (100+ employees) $800