We invite you to visit Sikeston and explore Southeast Missouri. You will find unique restaurants, shopping, historic homes and sites, antiques, wineries, attractions, and of course southern hospitality! Some suggested day trips are listed below.
Conveniently located in the heart of the United States, Sikeston sits at the intersection of I-55 and I-57. Just 150 miles from St. Louis and 150 miles from Memphis, making Sikeston a convenient destination from anywhere.
Day Trips & Tour Options
Explore these self-guided road trips and enjoy beautiful views, historic sites, great restaurants, agriculture, and the serene landscape that make Sikeston and Southeast Missouri unique. Click here for the routes and attractions.
No matter what your interests or activities include, you'll find something fun and interesting to do in Sikeston!
- 1000+ Hotel Rooms
- Standard & Unique Dining Options
- Historic Downtown District
- Antique Shopping
- Outlet Mall
- Name Brand Shopping Choices
- Lambert's Cafe "Home of the Throwed Rolls"
- Close proximity to area lakes
- Convention Center
- Large & Small Meeting Rooms
- CVB Service Provided (Goody Bags, Brochures, Tour Planning Assistance)